Want to enjoy the look of natural wood or stone as well as comfort, softness, resilience and acoustic performance? Vinyl is a beautiful, durable and waterproof floor that can be installed in any room – including kitchens and bathrooms. But what’s the best place to buy your brand-new vinyl floor?
Buy from a Quick-Step dealer near you
Convinced of the benefits of a vinyl floor, but not sure which one will suit your home? Or, perhaps you still have other questions that need answering? We suggest asking your local Quick-Step dealer for advice. They will help you find the perfect vinyl floor to buy, as well as any accessories you might need, such as an underlay or skirtings. If the installation should prove more complex, or you don’t feel comfortable doing it yourself, they can help you with that as well.
Find a dealer near you
Buy from the official Quick-Step webshop
Decided on the perfect luxury vinyl floor for you and can’t wait to install it in your home? The Quick-Step webshop is the easiest, fastest and most convenient route to buying your vinyl floor. Simply browse the shop until you find the vinyl floor you want and order it from the comfort of your couch. It will be delivered right to your doorstep. For those still on the fence about making such a major decision online, we also offer a sample service. That way, you can make sure your vinyl floor suits your home before buying it.
Visit the Quick-Step webshop
5 things to consider before buying a vinyl floor
Before purchasing a vinyl floor, you will need to consider whether the floor suits your needs. Some topics to think about are:
- Budget: do you have your mind set on that authentic wooden floor feel, but lack the budget for a real wood floor? Modern vinyl flooring combines natural looks with comfort, making it a perfect alternative.
- Installation method: Quick-Step vinyl is very easy to install yourself, thanks to the Uniclic system. Rigid vinyl can even be installed over an existing floor, making it ideal for renovations.
- Maintenance: vinyl requires far less maintenance than a real wood floor. Simply vacuum and mop regularly and you’re good to go!
- Durability: Quick-Step vinyl floors are scratch, stain and water resistant. That makes our vinyl flooring the perfect choice for places that are frequently exposed to water or other liquids, like the kitchen or bathroom.
- Environment: not only are our floors inspired by nature, we’re also taking action to minimise our ecological footprint. This includes optimising the sourcing of our materials, minimising waste wherever we can, and investing heavily in recycling.