Ordering a sample: how do you do this?
Before you decide to buy a new floor you want to be 100% certain that you have made the right choice. The best way to do this is by ordering one or more samples and making your choice based on this selection. With a sample like this (approx. 30 x 20 cm) you will already have a bit of your future floor in your home. This way, you can take all the time you need to look and touch, and ultimately decide which floor is ‘the one’.
How do you go about ordering a sample?
- You can order a sample of every type of Quick-Step floor available. Start by going to a specific floor detail page.
- Every detail page has an ‘Order a sample’ button in the right column.
- Click on ‘Go to shopping cart’ in the green field at the bottom of the page.
- Your chosen sample is now in your shopping cart.
- Would you like to add another sample? Nothing could be easier. Simply go to another product page, for instance via “All floors” in the top navigation bar.
- When you have put all the samples you want into your shopping cart, click on ‘Next’ to proceed with the ordering process and pay for your samples.
- Your samples will be sent to you through the mail. You will receive them within 3 to 5 business days.