Laminate flooring is easy to install, but you can’t just do it with your bare hands. Thanks to Quick-Step’s easy click system, you won’t require a ton of tools, though. Here’s a quick overview of everything you’ll need when installing your brand-new laminate floor.
Learn more about the installation of your laminate floor
- A measuring tape to measure your room and determine the length of your laminate boards.
- A pencil for taking notes and drawing sawing lines.
- A hammer, a crowbar and a tapping block to click the floor firmly into place.
- A jigsaw is indispensable when you want to cut your boards to length or when you need to saw round shapes.
- Gloves to protect your hands.
- Spacers make it easy to keep a set distance between the walls and your laminate floorboards.
- A bevel tool to measure the corners in your room ensures that you cut the boards at the right angle.
Watch the video