We advise caring for your floor on a regular basis, since a well-maintained floor naturally resists stains. However, in the case of ink, paint or permanent marker stains, it’s almost impossible to remove all traces.
- In the case of dirt, remove all remaining material with a soft broom and a dust pan.
- For liquids or other wet stains, blot up any remaining liquid or material immediately.
- To remove stripes caused by rubber or plastic, add Quick-Step cleaning agent to a dry cloth and rub the stain away.
- Remove urine or blood with a moist cloth as quickly as possible. If you’re too late and the stain has dried, rub mechanically with a dry cloth. Your final alternative is to use a cloth slightly moistened with Quick-Step cleaning agent.
- Paint, nail polish, shoe polish, lipstick and tar should be removed as quickly as possible with a dry cloth or a cloth slightly moistened with Quick-Step maintenance product.
Watch the video