How to clean your Parquet floor
We recommend cleaning your hardwood floor dry with the Quick-Step microfiber mop. Once in a while, you can also use a slightly damp mop. Cleaning too often or too wet is unnecessary. In some cases, it could even permanently damage your floor.
If you wish to clean with a slightly moist mop, please follow these instructions:
- Dilute 1 cap of Quick-Step cleaning product in a 5-litre bucket of water;
- Soak the Quick-Step cleaning mop in this solution;
- Wring out well;
- Make sure the mop is only slightly moist before cleaning the floor;
- Always move the Quick-Step cleaning mop backwards towards you and make a zigzag movement across the floor;
- Wipe the whole floor without lifting the microfiber tissue;
- Wipe in the lengthways direction of the panels;
- Spread the solution evenly across the whole floor;
- Never pour the bucket of solution across the floor;
- Always wipe dry with a microfiber cloth until no more moisture is visible on the floor.
Learn more about cleaning >