Fortunately, you won’t be needing hundreds of different tools thanks to our convenient click system. However, you should have the following tools to hand:
- A tape measure or folding rule to measure your room.
- A calculator.
- A pencil to make notes and mark cutting and sawing lines.
- A bevel to measure the corners.
- A concave cutter knife for easy cutting.
- Tape within arm’s reach to securely fix your underlay.
- Levelling compound for a level subfloor, and a trowel to evenly distribute it.
- A vacuum cleaner, broom, pail, sponge, acetone and a mop within easy reach for the necessary cleaning work.
If you don’t have everything to hand, don’t worry! You will be able to find all the equipment you need at the better DIY centres.
Watch the video