An underlay for every situation
Which underlay is best depends on the use of the room and the characteristics of your home.
1. Is there little movement and back-and-forth walking in the room (bedroom, attic …)? Then go for the budget-friendly Quick-Step underlay Basic Plus
2. For intensively-used areas such as the living room, you should choose an underlay that better dampens noise, such as the Unisound underlay
3. If you mostly want to dampen reflection noise, go for the Silent Walk solution. This underlay is ideal for the ground floor.
4. By contrast, for a penthouse apartment or a top storey, you should opt for the Transitsound underlay.
5. Finally, if you want to install the new laminate floor on an existing floor or an irregular substrate, then go for the Thermolevel underlay, which also provides extra insulation.
Discover the full details about our underlays here.